Wednesday, March 3, 2010

10 Years from now!

In fashion with Shannon from Fort Cox, I, too, am making a 10 year down the road entry. In ten years, I will be 29 years old, about to turn the big 3-0 in 2 months and 20 days. Sigh. But to make becoming this old a little bearable, I will have an 18 year old son about to graduate! Wow, that will make me feel really young being only 30 when he graduates! Probably stressing about paying for college and raising our other children ages 9, 7, and 5. My baby will have been in school for two years at this point and I will be a homeschooling mama. Jon will be 35 (haha!) and be in the United States Army for 16 years! Hopefully a W3 at this time at least, and we will have seen some amazing places! I will have a strong holding blog, a nice clean house, and a homecooked meal on the table nightly. I will be going strong with my handsome Warrant Officer loving and living life. We will more than likely live on post, in officer housing! I will be an active member in my church attending every Sunday and my kids will love the Lord with all their hearts! :) Griffon will be an old dog of 10 years and Bella will be 12. I can see me now...pulling freshly baked cookies out of the oven, supper in the crockpot, kids running around in the back yard with the dog and their dad, while I finish up the cleaning and soon go out with them to enjoy this August day. Ahhh, I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Just don't forget the whole visiting your in laws for Sunday dinners every week and going down to Fla to see your Sister and Brother-in-law and your nieces and nephews and go to Disney World for the millionth time! <3

    ReplyDelete