Wednesday, October 28, 2009

UPDATE!

So to say I have been busy would be a severe understatement! I am now, officially married and am Amanda Thomas Drommerhausen. Along with getting married, we have been fixing up our home (hopefully pictures soon, if it ever ends), have adopted a baby hound shepard (hopefully pictures soon, if he ever sits still!) AND been battling the army to get all my paperwork done- and I will gaurantee pictures when that is done dang it! Ahh, to be an Army Wife.

My father pulled through BIG time on the wedding and I could not have imagined a better one. Who can say that on their wedding day it was supposed to be 63 degrees, cloudy and have scattered thunderstroms throught the time of the wedding- and the wedding was outside! But instead of doing that it was 80 degrees, sunny with no clouds in the sky and only rained maybe two drops at 11pm!! God is good.

I will post pictures once my photographer gives them to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment