Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Finally!

Me and my future husband are amazingg! I'm so happy! We are finally getting everything set. We got our renters insurance today (yay for state farm!) and then proceeded to get this AMAZING quote from Geico for car insurance. I got a student discount, a marriage discount, and a military spouse (lovee it!) discount. And Jon is on the account too so when he gets his truck in October, we will just add him in! And that great price is including our total of three accidents. I'm so excited! I got priced at $443 at State Farm and I got FULL COVERAGE at Geico for $140 a month!!!!!!!!!! Yay.
We also did our walk through of our apartment today! I got measurements and made sure our furniture would fit. And it all does! I'm so ready! I'm doing an accent wall in the living room with a Terra-Cotta Pot color (orangish-red) and the other walls are a tannish goldy yellow lol. The kitchen is olive green and our master bedroom is a light brown.
Life is great right now.
Move in date is this Saturday and our furniture will come Tuesday. I plan on painting all evening Saturday and Sunday day. Jon will move the bedroom stuff in Sunday night :) Its all set!

Oh oh and wedding stuff too! We are getting married in a very small, intimate setting with just our immediate family on October 24, 2009 at 10am. Since his parents have a prior obligation on the 24th, they will only be available till like 11 lol so we are doing a family and friends get together on October 25th at Newport News Park at 12pm. Also, before we get to NNP, we are getting ourselves a baby! Either a Sophie or a Griffon. A dog. I'm so excited!

So, here are the dates:
September 26: Move In
October 3: House Warming Party
October 10: Family Bridal Shower
October 11: Friends Bridal Shower
October 17: Bachelorette Party
October 24: MARRIED!
October 25: "Reception/Get together"
October 30: Halloween Party/After the Fact Party (our "reception" for our friends)

BUSY BUSY BUSY.

No comments:

Post a Comment