Tuesday, September 15, 2009

NOT looking forward to tomorrow. Although I somewhat am. I suprisingly out of no where got a new job today! :) Hallejulah. I now am employed by EduBear Child Care and Learning Development Center in Kiln Creek! :) I was supposed to have an interview tomorrow, but the "COO" called me today and wanted to know if I could come in and work TODAY! And they reallly needed me, so its understandable. AND I get to wear scrubs ;) Always thought they were cute.

But tomorrow is dreadful. I work 6am-3pm at the daycare then babysit in Smithfield from 4pm-12am. Dang. I hate being a pushover.

Rest of week:
Thursday: School 9:30-12:15; Daycare 1:00-6:00
Friday: Daycare 6am-5pm; Babysit 6pm-12am in Toano
Saturday: Bed Bath and Beyond 10am-4pm
Sunday: Stupid Driver Improvement Course. Ugh. All for an accident NOT my fault because I'm under 20. I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment