Friday, September 11, 2009

Oh! and I forgot. I have finally finalized my educational future! :) :) :)

I will graduate this Summer from Thomas Nelson Community College with my Associates in Early Childhood Education, along with five career certificates.

In Fall '10, I will attend Liberty University (FINALLY!) online and get my Bachelors in Elementary Education. Graduate Spring '12.

THEN in Summer '12 I'm going to do the William and Mary Graduate Program where it's three semesters of school work but a $12,000 at least pay raise ;) Graduate Spring '13.

Only I would do all that school to only be "working" for three years. Three years. Then Jon and I want kids. But that would be three years of making $46,000 :) And its a degree I can fall back on when the kids are in college :)

No comments:

Post a Comment